Junior League Players require the following ball equipment:
- Glove, team ball cap, running shoes and pelvic protector
- NEW for 2013 - all players will be wearing pants this season. Pants will be available for order at registration nights.
It is recommended that you also consider the following items:
- GIRLS: Bat, helmet (with cage), equipment bag, mouth guard, ball cleats, batting gloves and sliding shorts (some girls like added protection under their pants)
- BOYS: Bat, helmet, equipment bag, ball cleats, batting gloves
It is also suggested that each player have the following at each game and practice:
- Water bottle, sun screen, insect repellant, a jacket, sun glasses and miscellaneous first aid supplies i.e. Band-Aids, sports tape etc.
Each team will decide upon additional team apparel once teams have been selected. If teams are going with a 2nd jersey, they must have Executive approval and proper Raider Logo.